Houston content writer and entrepreneur Daniel J. Cohen of RedShift Writers has taken the creative lead for the marketing team of TechStreet Houston, the platform tech event that connects elements of the entire tech, startup, and entrepreneur community of the City of Houston. The event takes place November 20-21 at the George R. Brown Convention Center and is free for attendees.
“TechStreet Houston is an opportunity to showcase something I love by doing something I love,” said Cohen. “Leading some of the finest Houston content writers with excellent execution while demonstrating what the Houston tech community is all about for the inaugural TechStreet Houston conference is the opportunity of a lifetime.”
“I’m proud to be part of it.”
Backed by the City of Houston and a diverse assortment of members of the Houston tech community, TechStreet Houston is the only event that brings together leading Houston innovators, ideas, organizations and activities in one place to co-create new technology that can change the world.
TechStreet Houston will compromise five elements:
· • The Code Street Challenge, a set of tech projects dedicated to developing new, remarkable, real world technology;
· • The HATCH Business Pitch Competition, featuring some of Houston’s newest and most innovative businesses seeking help from investors;
· • STEAM Street, a section dedicated to science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics, especially as they relate to startups and at-large technology;
· • Start Street, a place where you can meet directly with hot new startups with awesome ideas, as well as incubators, professionals and other key players;
· • And TechStreet University, a series of workshops from forward-thinking leaders in their fields.
TechStreet Houston enjoys widespread support from many Houston business leaders and entrepreneurs, but formed from a strong grass roots foundation of talented, inspiring individuals of all walks of life.
For more information, visit www.techstreethouston.com.
For more information about Cohen, visit http://www.redshiftwriters.com/founders-bio/